Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a black 600rr and have been looking everywhere for bright PINK addons/accessories (girl rider over here)... anyone have any suggestions? I'll probably end up powder coating a bunch of stuff (swing arm, levers, heel guard..) to make it pink but thought I'd see if anyone had any websites that they know of that might help me find pink grips or tank stickers etc... I've been searching since I bought my bike last season but no luck..!

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
So I have a black 600rr and have been looking everywhere for bright PINK addons/accessories (girl rider over here)... anyone have any suggestions? I'll probably end up powder coating a bunch of stuff (swing arm, levers, heel guard..) to make it pink but thought I'd see if anyone had any websites that they know of that might help me find pink grips or tank stickers etc... I've been searching since I bought my bike last season but no luck..!

Thanks!
pink rim tape would look really good, can get that on ebay anywhere maybe a pink LED third eye, and deff some powdercoating

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Powdercoat your rims pink,, maybe some pink steel braided brake lines,,, don't do too much else in pink or it will look like your bike is spotted with pink bits every where,, you want to be more subtle about the pink add ons

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Hit up Nero (E-NA6CE). He's all about the pink accessories.

Just check out some sites like motomummy or bike bandit to look for accessories.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Check with some of the vendors on here. They might not have them on their websites, but they might have some companies they can order special stuff like this from. Ya never know:shakehand

Or get the Pink Respsol fairings.

·
Registered
287 Posts
A chick here girlied up her black F4 with pink rim tape and pink playboy bunny decals. It looks very girly without hurting her ability to resell it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thanks guys!
I have the pink rim tape and love it. I def like the idea of putting a pink light in the 3rd eye.... I was going to get a pink HID kit but decided against it after talking to a cop friend of mine so I'm going HID 5K instead.

I plan to powder coat the swing arm and stator black and wanted my levers, rims and 905 cage pink.

I thought about just doing a custom paint job and painting all my fairings pink like this bike I found online...but that might be too obnoxious? I do love this pic though!... lol

I have some decisions to make.... it'll def be more cost effective to p/c

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Going to do our spare track parts in Pink as well, so if someone goes down they will have to bare the pink!!!!!!

·
Registered
335 Posts
that velocity stars bike wrap actually looks pretty cool. Other than that, I would say powdercoating and custom stickers are the way to go. Otherwise you get this mixture of different shades of pink for all of your parts. Which can be fine if it is mixed with different shades of pink in the paint scheme, but overall prob better to stick with one tone.

Also, if you are looking for pink accents, you could go with a pink LED light kit that lights up your header and motor area.

·
Not right now chief, im in the f'ing zone
4,495 Posts
I saw a girls bike on here once. It was a black 600rr like yours, and it had all decals in pink. It looked pretty good. Not too flashy, but enough to say "hey, I am a girl"

·
Registered
373 Posts
I would go with some kind of sticker - easy to remove so you can retain resale value. Powdercoating some small parts isn't a bad idea, but be ready to buy replacements if/when you sell.

Might be a better idea to buy used parts and powdercoat them. That way the bike isn't down during powdercoating and you have the original parts!

Here's my wife's bike. I had some custom Barbie and Yamaha stickers made.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I would go with some kind of sticker - easy to remove so you can retain resale value. Powdercoating some small parts isn't a bad idea, but be ready to buy replacements if/when you sell.

Might be a better idea to buy used parts and powdercoat them. That way the bike isn't down during powdercoating and you have the original parts!

Here's my wife's bike. I had some custom Barbie and Yamaha stickers made.

Nice!!!

I kinda see the CBR600RR as a long term bike, so I don't think permanent changes are THAT bad of an idea... but her bike does look real nice!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts