Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm watching Pinks on Speed right now. They are racing bikes this week. Best 2 out of 3 wins the other persons bike. One of the teams has a red '04 Cbr600rr in it's trailer. It's not what they are racing but you can't miss it.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
mabbottusmc said:
I'm watching Pinks on Speed right now. They are racing bikes this week. Best 2 out of 3 wins the other persons bike. One of the teams has a red '04 Cbr600rr in it's trailer. It's not what they are racing but you can't miss it.
Thanks, I wanted to see that and would have missed it without your reminder.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didn't like the first show. It's was pretty stupid. I'm giving this one a go. So far it's better but the comercial right after each launch is stupid, I know they have to keep u watching but damn.

·
Registered
363 Posts
yea i noticed the 600rr in the trailer b4 they started racing... thought, "sweet their goin to race an rr against something." but then i saw what they were actually racing. v-rod vs. some zuki 1100 i think. the show was good but yea the comercials every 2 seconds got old after the second one... did anyone else notice that the rr disapeared from the trailer pretty early in the episode? wonder what happened to it?

·
Woman Can Handle A LOT of Beef
2,009 Posts
I'll have to check that out

·
Registered
71 Posts
ithink one of mikes spoter used it to go to the other end of the trsck just like pauls spoter with a v( suck ) rod.

·
Over the berm, and thru the woods, to grandmothers
1,220 Posts
Sweet.. Id rather a suzuki than a harley win any day. I couldn't imagine giving away my Vrod(nicest bike porche ever built)... that would suck..

·
Registered
127 Posts
I think the show is entertaining, but I would rather they just race "straight up". All the negotiating on the first episode and none of the races were even close. Run what you brought I say. glad the hardley lost, the guy with the suzuki was cracking on harleys the whole time. I liked his "remove the gas cap on the harley and ride another bike under it and then you got yourself a good bike" comment.

·
Registered
14 Posts
not like you couldnt tell but the show is a complete hoax...my friends were on the first show i believe it was with the cars racing from chicago and it was completely staged and definitely no exchange of "pinks" either.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
iamdace said:
not like you couldnt tell but the show is a complete hoax...my friends were on the first show i believe it was with the cars racing from chicago and it was completely staged and definitely no exchange of "pinks" either.
I thought it was funny that the 600RR and the other Harley the guys crew chief was riding back and forth to the end of the track disappeared. It wasn't on the trailer. But they did have 2 of them.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts