Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Pinstripes on the BST Carbon Fiber Wheels?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm debating if I should add the red pinstriping to my BST Carbon Fiber wheels. Below, are a threesome of a few recent pics of my RR w/ the stock wheels including the pinstripe.

If you have not seen the BST CarbonFiber Wheels, click on this url link:
http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=33512&page=1

If I add the pinstripes, will it take away from the Carbon look? If I don't, will my bike look like she's missing something?

So, let's hear it!

YES...Pinstripes on the BST's?

or

NO...No pinstripes on the BST's?

·
Ninja Master
2,459 Posts
yeah, pinstripe them. folks will still be able to see plenty of the carbon weave, and the rest of your bike is, uh, "busy," so naked wheels would seem out of place.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
leave the carbon fiber alone. i think thats like me pinstriping my polished lips/wheels whatever. They look amazing on Nando's bike just the way they are!

·
Registered
735 Posts
Well first let me say NICE BIKE.. I would say pinstripe them only because of the red pinstripes on your wings I think that if you did not stripe the wheels it would look like something is missing.

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
i agree with farbio

C

·
0 Posts
You just spent 3k on wheels, let them speak for themselves...dont cover those beauties up!

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
I voted for no pinstripe. Show off that weave.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Do it. Why not? It'll match the red trim around the wings.

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
voted no...........carbon fiber is already sexy and stands out. pinstripes remind me of the days when ricers used to use it on their wheels.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts