Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
51,147 Posts
For 75.00 plus shipping I am sure you will get some interested buyers for sure just take the pictures with the required sign showing ( the day's date , your screen name , 600rr.net ) in the picture post your sale thread I get you they will sell fast the Diablo is an awesome tire for sure

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For 75.00 plus shipping I am sure you will get some interested buyers for sure just take the pictures with the required sign showing ( the day's date , your screen name , 600rr.net ) in the picture post your sale thread I get you they will sell fast the Diablo is an awesome tire for sure

Yeah I know, like I said above. I will as soon as I get home. I just wanted to be sure to state that it's not a ROSSO, a super corsa, or even a diablo 2. Just a straight up Diablo, lol.

Off topic, do wanted threads get approved by a mod? I posted 2 wanted threads by accident because the initial one wasn't appearing, thinking my phone didn't post it (because it often crashes or fails to post) I created another thread. The next day they were both posted.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ill buy em pm me shipping cost to 60473

Man that was fast. I have no idea how to estimate shipping cost other then bringing the tires to USPS, UPS, or Fedex. I'll see if I can haul them with me tomorrow to work and get an estimate at FedEx across the street?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.