Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pirelli SC Trackday Take offs 1 heat cycle. Still have 2-3 TDs left on them. 75% tread if not more
120/70/17 SC2 Compound
180/60/17 SC1 Compound
$165.00 + Shipping

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump Price Update:

$155.00 SHIPPED CONUS

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
What pace at which track, if you don't mind me asking? Summit Point?
Unfortunately, I do not know the answer to either question. The original person I bought them off of advertised them at 85-90% life left. They really are in great condition. If I had to take a guess by looking at them...I'd say Intermediate pace and a track that had a pretty even layout of left/right turns.

Dated in 2011 but I would need to look at the tires to get the exact code.

I was going to run them on my RR but I sold the RR and picked up the Aprilia which runs a 200 rear.

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Unfortunately, I do not know the answer to either question. The original person I bought them off of advertised them at 85-90% life left. They really are in great condition. If I had to take a guess by looking at them...I'd say Intermediate pace and a track that had a pretty even layout of left/right turns.

Dated in 2011 but I would need to look at the tires to get the exact code.

I was going to run them on my RR but I sold the RR and picked up the Aprilia which runs a 200 rear.
Plenty of meat left on those Pirellis. I'd say slow pace, look at the extra edge on the rear.

For your Aprilia, I have heard you can also run 190s, which is good since those are much more common.

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SOLD and SHIPPED!!!

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Plenty of meat left on those Pirellis. I'd say slow pace, look at the extra edge on the rear.

For your Aprilia, I have heard you can also run 190s, which is good since those are much more common.
Thanks FC ...I'm going to look into the 190s so that I'll have more options to choose from. I know the 200s are real limited.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.