Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
V2? It's the red line one.

I also have a super corsa SC Sc3 I believe, and a couple of other tires. I have a q2 front that I've gotten to fast for. But these are used tires. I have a d211 GPA rear as well. Probably good for another 2 days.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
How much you want for the pro?

The SC3, can you send me pics, how much life? Price? Size?

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
How much you want for the pro?

The SC3, can you send me pics, how much life? Price? Size?

Depends on if I have to ship it or if you wanna drive over and pick it up. You're about 2 hours away from me.

I'd love to tell ya and show ya pics and all that but I'm at work. After work I'm loading my bike ASAP and heading out to Buttonwillow to ride the freshly paved track!!!

On Sunday (if I have time) I'll be posting a huge for sale thread of all the crap I have, since you're interested in the tires, I'll give you priority on anything you want. I'm gonna set a reminder to PM you with a link to all the pictures of everything on my phone that way you can check it all out before I even post a thread. Sound good?

I'll be running the SBK pro's for the first time ever, I hear they have amazing life but can get slippery. Tomorrow's gonna be hot as chit, so if I feel it sliding around, I'm gonna throw on my d211, and I'll let you know how many sessions are done on that SBK Pro if you'd like to know. That'll leave me with a fresh (never mounted SBK pro, and the brand new one I'll be using tomorrow, which would have less then a day on it if I decide to swap it out.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Is come and pick it up.

Let me know when you can. XXX-XXXX

I'm looking to have something soon and have posted up on a few sites.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts