Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, i'm a cheap-azz. I refused to fork over $100++ for a Pit-Bull front fork-lift stand. I searched far and wide for the same constuction for less $$$$. Lo and behold, I found the DMP S-Spec front fork-lift (that can be converted to lift from the triple tree if need be). The welds are good, instructions are great, and overall, I am very satisfied. Here are some pics, enjoy.... and ride safe.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I just bought a used rear PITBULL and a front Tripple DMP lift off Ebay, for get this $80 shipped for both.

They are both very heavy constrction, unlike my cheap ass rear that I bought off Ebay last season for like $50 (knocked bike over twice on it) Dohhhh !!!!!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The DMP's are definately not cheap construction. I amy be cheap ($$$), but I won't buy junk. I did some research, and this was a deal I could'nt let pass by. I have a Vortex rear stand for now, I like it for the fact of it having a tube for holding the axle while it's out.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
600RidgeRunner said:
So, i'm a cheap-azz. I refused to fork over $100++ for a Pit-Bull front fork-lift stand. I searched far and wide for the same constuction for less $$$$. Lo and behold, I found the DMP S-Spec front fork-lift (that can be converted to lift from the triple tree if need be). The welds are good, instructions are great, and overall, I am very satisfied. Here are some pics, enjoy.... and ride safe.

so where did you get the stand from and how much?? got a link??

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
From MRI:

DMP REAR SWING ARM STAND = $50.00 + S&H
DMP FRONT FORK LIFT STAND = $50.00 + S&H
DMP FRONT HEAD STAND = $75.00 + S&H

BUY ALL THREE AS A PACKAGE DEAL = FREE S&H within the 48 US States

Please call MRI to order.

Cheers... Nick - MRI

1 - 9 of 9 Posts