Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys!!! and girls "seems like more and more lady's are diggin there own RR" i just picked up my rear stand today from Pit Bull and let me brag for a second or 2!!! these things are so incredible, they are by far the best quality stand out there. they are as solid as they feel. well worth the money spent and to be truthful there not that expansive 125-150.
I recomend this stand to anyone out there looking for a rear stand.

Tim

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
let me tell you, you wont be lonely when you get that stand!!!! in fact there so great im gonna go jack off to it now :bitchslap: jk!!! :bounce:

Tim

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
in fact there so great im gonna go jack off to it now
Thats more than we need to know :D
If you think the rear stand is nice, you should see the new front steering head stand. Oh yea baby....Ooohhh yeeaaaa

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
forget the hand lotion, go for the KY jelly!!!! its so much more natural!!!!

ps i dont jack off with the stand it was all just a bick joke

Tim

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
cbrsexrr said:
Does the front steerig head stand work without hitting the upper? I havn't found one that I can lift my bike with out it hitting the upper.
The new front stand does not hit the front fairing. The old one does. I have the new stand and it's awesome.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
With help is the best way but if none is around I just put it under the swingarm, behind the spool holes, start to lift with one arm around the rear fairing, kickstand down just incase and then up she goes.

·
Registered
725 Posts
just came in and it was really easy to get her up on the stand!

It's rock solid up there! I'm very happy! THANKS JASON!

I'll get some pics (WGAF :) ) once the digital camera battery recharges ...

·
BOTM 12/ 07 My Kickstand is up
10,565 Posts
deathstaRR said:
let me tell you, you wont be lonely when you get that stand!!!! in fact there so great im gonna go jack off to it now :bitchslap: jk!!! :bounce:

Tim
i do that to every aftermarket part i get in the mail :wink:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts