Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a rear stand from Pit-bull.com on Monday 3/16/2009. At 3:00 pm 3/18/2009, the stand arrived at my doorstep. WOW is all I can say. I didn't have time to play with it before work, but when I got home I just had to try it out. I can see why so many guys recommend these stands. I am absolutely 100% satisfied. Once the bike is on the stand, it's very sturdy. These guys were very quick to answer emails, extremely fast to ship the stand, and the stand itself is awesome. I ordered directly from Pit Bull at http://www.pit-bull.com and my experience was great. Just wanted to pass this along.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
That is quick. How much did you pay for shipping? You prob live real close to them. I'm pickin up a front stand soon too.

·
Registered
47 Posts
i agree, pits are the best, i could be happier.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I wanted to do the same thing. But I had the same feeling. So I bought the spools. Its extremely stable now.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
I heard the spools snap off pretty often though? Heard lots of stories about bikes falling over that way.
I have yet to have any spools snap, and I store my bike on the pitbull rear when I am not riding it. Just make sure you get a high quality spool, and your shouldn't have any issues. More than likely someone knocked the bike over and then blamed it on a spool...

·
Registered
136 Posts
Any suggestions on spools?
My Intuitive Slider Spools (to match my frame sliders) work well enough with my pitbull stand... but I think you would be fine with anything, really.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I've been using Pit-Bull stands for 10+ years. They are awesome and last. Now that I've got 2 bikes in the garage, I know I'll be getting a second Pit-Bull rear stand.

I use the black delrin spools from Pit-Bull myself.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts