Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im no expert. simple sony cybershot point and shoot. take a gander.

·
Registered
959 Posts
nice bike and pics!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Pics look great, especially for the low light situation. Did you use a tripod for those, or did the photographer just have super stable hands?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pics look great, especially for the low light situation. Did you use a tripod for those, or did the photographer just have super stable hands?
thanks for the comments. my friend victor just had steady hands. lol

·
Registered
268 Posts
Nice... That's tough to do in those situations!

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
looks good!...I need some good shots like those of my bike!

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Awesome pics. Where/What is the place you took them?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i live in san diego. so, i went over the bridge into coronado, and was just cruising around, turned into this park parking lot, and on the back side was the walk way that was lit up. it over looks the water, and the bridge, and on the other side it has a view of downtown san diego. i didn't wanna take the bike into the park to get to the other side. didn't wanna risk the cops showing up. btw, isn't that a fine to have ur bike on the sidewalk/walkway?

·
Registered
836 Posts
good job baby brother. the bike looks great, cant wait till mine is back on the road so we can go out riding. hey some of those parts look familiar haha, good look. clean!

·
Registered
155 Posts
isn't that a fine to have ur bike on the sidewalk/walkway?
Well when I pulled mine up on the sidewalk to park my bike, I got a $35 ticket. Got a ticket when I had my bike parked in front of the 24 hour fitness off of 3rd, but five-o rolls deep down there. Cop said it would've been a moving violation if he saw me roll up to park which I would think it be more of a fine.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Gear:
A* MX-1 Jacket
A* SMX-2 Boots
A* SP-2 Gloves
Icon Field Armor Leg Armor
HJC Lid

·
Registered