Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am usually not one to leave reviews if I'm happy with my experiences. I ordered a rizoma fe and zero11 turn signals from PJ a few weeks ago. I got an email shortly after my order saying that my order was ready and I could now pay. I sent my payment and shortly after received an email stating that I missed Saturday shipping but it would go out Wednesday. I was out of town but my wife got the package on Wednesday. I got back in town the following Saturday and got all my parts installed. The build quality of these parts are second to none. I wired it all up using the turn signals as running lights. It was nice and bright and looked great. I took a short Sunday ride and got back home. I found the resistors had melted and blew a fuse. I did some research and found that you can't use the resistors for running lights. I sent an email to PJ Sunday night. Within 10min PJ called me and explained what all I needed to do to correct the issue. I was astonished by the way PJ went out of his way to help me during non business hours. I recommend PJ and Paige any day of they week. I thoroughly believe that they stand behind all of the quality parts that they sell and their customer service is exceptional.

ImageUploadedByMO Free1360422739.738627.jpg

Here is a picture of the parts installed. I decided to stick with the stock exhaust and that's why I went with this option. I had a slip on on the last cbr I had. I honestly couldn't justify spending the money on one for no performance gain.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
Pj & Page are indeed a class in act in service going out of their way & daily life activities to make sure their clients are satisfied is nothing new for them it's the way the do business on a daily bases regardless of how big or small your order is irrelevant

1 - 2 of 2 Posts