Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys

im looking for a place that will paint my fairings i took of my bike. I did all the prep work and i can get my own paint and clear coat. So all i need is someone to take a small portion of their day and spray them for me and probably buffer out the clear coat.

anyone got some connections for me?
this is for the bay area / san jose.

·
Registered
467 Posts
just called them and they said they cant do that for me....
Try searching for some local paint shops, I'm sure someone would spray them for some extra cash. I had a guy quote me $300.00 around here in the Dallas area.

Say :fyou: You To Maaco

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Try searching for some local paint shops, I'm sure someone would spray them for some extra cash. I had a guy quote me $300.00 around here in the Dallas area.

Say :fyou: You To Maaco
i basically did ha ha

well even 300 seems much for me... i mean for an experienced guy spraying these will be a piece of cake right? an hour after closing and hed be all done no?

·
Premium Member
3,017 Posts
You can expect to pay about $200-$300 wile it is an after hours job it is still time consuming. And remember you are paying for what you get especially with something like the quality of paint work.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its all good. my dad's work friend has a booth and will let me use it. I just hope he will help me, cause i heard doing this work is sorta hard on your first time and i dont want to mess it up :eek:

i have to wait like 2 weeks to use it though :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts