Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im needing '06 600rr plastic...just the painted parts such as front cowl, side fenders, front fender, and rear cowl...my question is how much will this run me from honda and will they have it painted? Im wanting black.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
no, www.servicehonda.com is the way to go. Find the part # on ron ayers, then copy paste that on the service honda site. Or, if you want a more affordable option, hit me up. I repair and paint plastics.

Price comparison
Upper
Ron Ayers-$478
Service Honda-$452
Me-$100 (repaired) I don't have any in stock

Mids
Ron Ayers-$260
Service Honda-$231
Me-$75 (repaired) $175 (bought from my repaired stock) I have 3 in stock unfinished.

Lowers
Ron Ayers-$222
Service Honda-208
Me-$75 (repaired)$125 (bought from my repaired stock) I have one set that will be done this week.

Tail
Ron Ayers-$267
Service Honda-$237
Me-$75 (repaired) $200 (bought from my repaired stock) I have an '04 and 2-'05 in stock not finished.

I am going to my dad's Tuesday to finish a set of lowers, an '05 tail and a mid. All will be black. I guarantee ALL of my work to look stock or better and last. I use HOK bc/cc and undercoat w/ Epoxy primer and adhesion promoter.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
will all this fit an 2006? I need every piece of plastic that is painted on the 600rr but i dont need the black plastic fillers...how much will everything run me? and how long will it take me to have it here ready to put on?

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Midwest05 said:
will all this fit an 2006? I need every piece of plastic that is painted on the 600rr but i dont need the black plastic fillers...how much will everything run me? and how long will it take me to have it here ready to put on?
You see what I have, I don't have all of your pieces. And some of mids I have have frame slider holes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts