Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it is pretty ez just to go check the website, i was considering making a PSN status sticky but thats kind of pointless,
hmm, but a place where you go bicth about it when you really wanna play and oops! PSN down for service...that might be good
oh well.
weaksauce

·
Registered
704 Posts
Its been down since 10pm for me. I just check again right now and still not back up :banghead:

·
swoodPwnsu
366 Posts
F that... they better fix the living crap out of it this time... it seems really laggy now all the time... def takes away from all my sports games!

·
Registered
704 Posts
Latest Update on PSN Outage
Posted by Patrick Seybold // Sr. Director, Corporate Communications & Social Media

While we are investigating the cause of the Network outage, we wanted to alert you that it may be a full day or two before we’re able to get the service completely back up and running. Thank you very much for your patience while we work to resolve this matter. Please stay tuned to this space for more details, and we’ll update you again as soon as we can.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Makes me wonder if the hacker group Anonymous made good on their word about attacking them since Sony went after Geohotz.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
people have been having trouble for like a week on and off including me. i have had to sign in everytime i turn on my console and i kept getting an error in GT5 that said i wasnt connected to the internet.

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
man i cant believe its still down!!! better be working when i get home at midnight,

Almost got taken out by a fat girl cager on my way back to work.
she pulled across two lanes of traffic, into my lane,
i slam on brakes,
then she pulls over one more so im clear, then she pulls right back in front of me.

i locked the rear and slid a bit but wasnt close to going down thankfully i had room in my left lane.

so i pull up to her at the light and scream profanities at her, she gives me the 'boohoo' face, i about lost it.

decided i would just stay on my route to work instead of chasing her down to confront her or something

Im gonna put a fanny pack behind my front fairing with some 1" nuts...those will do.

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
AAARRRRGGGG!!!! its 11:22 here in houston
and it still says this

Site Maintenance Notice

The server is currently down for maintenance.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later.

メンテナンスのお知らせ

現在、サーバーのメンテナンス中です。

大変申し訳ございませんが、しばらくしてから再度接続してください

·
Registered
361 Posts
Even when it's up, the NAT 2 / moderate settings sometimes wont allow me to play black ops... drives me nuts. Tried disc ejection trick and also popping mw and ejecting, both didnt permanently fix..argh...

·
Registered
18 Posts
but it could be worse...

It SUCKS!
Now, just imagine you're the guy at PSN hq who pushed the self-destruct button with his elbow or something. :spank: :gun1:

1 - 20 of 184 Posts