Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this site and I'm not sure this is in the right forum or not but I need help! I have a 2004 Honda cbr 600rr I just put new spark plugs in, the battery is new. I check all fuses and there all good. The bike keeps winding like it wants to start but just can't get to that point. I can also here the relay making that clicking noise so that's in good shape. If you have any ideas that would be awesome!! Thanks

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Is the fuel pump priming? You can usually hear it when you just turn the key. If not, check the underseat fuse, or the BAS (bank angle sensor)

And the proper section should be troubleshooting ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks I saw that forum now, I did press them in good. And the fuel pump is priming, I checked all fuses, even the ones under the seat and the one in the relay!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Please help, my bike won't start

I'm new to this site and I need help! I have a 2004 Honda cbr 600rr I just put new spark plugs in, the battery is new. I check all fuses and there all good. The bike keeps winding like it wants to start but just can't get to that point. I can also here the relay making that clicking noise so that's in good shape. If you have any ideas that would be awesome!! Thanks

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,320 Posts
Did you check to make sure your cut off switch is in the right position?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Even if the battery is new, is it charged? Are all the electronics coming on when you turn the key to on? Are you getting any codes on the display indicating an issue?

If the answer to those are good to go, then I would make sure all connections are installed correctly on the wiring under the tank cover(ECU, etc.).

Damian

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,320 Posts
Did you ever get her started?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts