Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i disconnected the cable conencting the guage cluster and the 2 large plugs....and plugged it back in..

all the lights come on...and I'm in neutral ...whebn I press the ignition....i hear the starters clicking and trying to turn the bike on..but there is no ignition..

It sounds like the first 2 seconds that you normally press the button.....except there is no ignition sound following..

does anyone know why?

i believe I have plugged back in all the wires I unplugged..this seems so simple...is it possible somehow..there is no gas going into the fuel injectors?

how can teh fuel line be pinched? (p.s. i also changed the gas tank cover)

thanks!!!

I'm preparing for a track day in 3 days....I'm so screwed!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kill switch is set in the ON position..

i am assuming somehow there is no gas being fed into the ignition chambers....how can this be? i didn't unplug any gas lines...

PLEASE HELP!!!trackday in 3 days!!!

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Are you sure you pressed the wire in back of teh cluster in all teh way? does it go through it's normal cycle while starting witht he rpm's going all the way up and back down and the speedo running down?

·
Registered
780 Posts
WHat about the 3 connectors hidden where the front fairing and left side fairing meet (under the left grip inside the fairings)? did you disconnect those and forgot to reconnect one of them?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jaebster,

I connected the wire to the guage cluster, then there is 1 gray and 1 blue..i connected these too.

far as i can see...there are 3 big plugs that I connected back in...they are color coded.

I left the turn signals and headlihgt disconnected..

I hcecked the fuses and they are all good..

I'm puzzled what the problem is.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Yeah, same thing happend to me when the battery was dead. Im new to the bike scene and I manged to figure out how to jump start it myself. Try to push off up to about 3mph and dump the clutch. It took me like 10times before I finally got the tire to roll over with dumping the clutch. Or you could do it the smart way and charge the battery. I enjoyed method #1 though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts