Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my local dealer was knocked off last night around 1pm.
stolen: 1000rr 600rr f4i and all the top shoe helmets. my friend that works in the parts department called me today and advised me of the bad news. i would love to know who did it and help Planet Honda put these a**holes away. Planet Honda is located in Chads Ford PA. so any help from surrounding areas would be appreciated.
thank you
please email me with any info

·
Registered
379 Posts
was he a legit business man for all you know. i don't know anything but that almost sounds like he was dealing with bad people and they killed him and then took the bikes and helmets as a cover up, just an idea. wish i knew something but **** i live in kansas land of farm land and dorthy right LOL so everyone says

·
Registered
14 Posts
wow, i am local to the area. thanks for the input.. planet honda is a large dealer and very legitimate. they are about 1-2 years in business and it's in a very good area with plenty of visibility. that sucks to here and i will keep my ears open.

andrew

·
Registered
919 Posts
Was the 1PM part right? or was it 1AM. Very ballzy to "knock off" a store in the middle of the day.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
whiteMcoupe said:
wow, i am local to the area. thanks for the input.. planet honda is a large dealer and very legitimate. they are about 1-2 years in business and it's in a very good area with plenty of visibility. that sucks to here and i will keep my ears open.

andrew
thanks man!

sorry it was 1am. cops said they got there right away but it was too late.

also they got the rc51, all the top shoe helmets they had especially the only one that was left on the country. i forget the name but it was red/white and has eyes in the back. couple of icon leather jackets (blue) and one red one but left all the black ones. so i am guessing they ride yamahas or atleast a suziki.
before they closed a worker found too guys looking around the warehouse yesterday.
that is all i got today when i stopped in.
again any help from sorounding areas would be greatly appreciated.
thank you in advance

andres

1 - 10 of 10 Posts