Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the love of God this shouldn't be such a difficult decision to be making, but for some reason it is :banghead: :banghead:

IMHO, all the exhaust that I listed above all sound the same. I've only heard them on my computer and nothing in person.

I guess where my hold up is in the looks dept. They all look awesome and I guess I cannot decide which on to go with.

I like LOUD, needs to look good. I've been over all the threads with exhaust and pic compilation threads and still cannot decide....

Help me LOL..

I honestly cannot narrow it down to the one I want :(

These are what I am looking at now:

Akrapovic -

Leo Vince - Available on Ebay

I cannot find this Leo Vince anywhere

Jardine RT-1.. Cannot find the dual outlet muffler anywhere

Yoshimura RS-5 Carbon Fiber

·
Registered
183 Posts
Jardine RT1 dual exhaust would be my choice by far. I'm in love with the look of the dual outlets. A distance 2nd would be the Akro with the oblong outlet. For some reason exhausts with a circular outlet give me the impression that our bikes have an butthole, lol. :screwy:

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,287 Posts
i think the hex akra looks good, and was what i was deciding between and the toce... at the end, when the time comes i'll be going akra :thumbup:

i do have to admit, the jardine looks pretty good...

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
If you want looks and loud, I would definitely go with the Jardine dual outlet.

·
Registered
182 Posts

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Akra or Leo Vince. Then look at what your needs are and decide whether you need a CF muffler or a titanium one. Read up on what the pros and cons of each are and decide, but definitely stay with the two brands I mentioned from the four you are considering.

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,287 Posts
is all Leo stick out so much :ponder:

and what is price difference between the akra and leo? roughly of course...

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
is all Leo stick out so much :ponder:

and what is price difference between the akra and leo? roughly of course...

Akra is more expensive but worth it if you ask me, an Akra with an SS midpipe will run around 650USD retail. The Leos do stick out but not as much as others do.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Man its your bike buy the one that you like the best... when I purchased my bike last year it came with the Yoshi RS-5 carbon and the problem with that exhaust is if you go to Tripage integrated tail light you should buy the lowering kit ... it will make your tail light more visible "SAFETY FIRST" otherwise I love the deep sound it creates. not to loud just loud enough

but this is like asking which ice cream should I get chocolate vanilla strawberry

GL OP

1 - 12 of 12 Posts