Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Help my new business out by voting for me! (Bikini pics of employee)

Intuit is running a contest and the business winner will get a$50k grant, I am a brand new business without a retail location (yet) and I reallly need the money! I mean I charge $204 for a SET of Pilot Powers! Help your fellow riders afford riding by voting for me! I plan on hiring a model to guarantee return customers :p she is a marketing director with retail experience so she is a winner! She wants more money than I can offer though...and besides more when she works sales events in a BIKINI! I'll post pictures if I win! Thanks for your help!

For normal usershttp://business.intuit.com/directory/info-midgear-motorsports-fayetteville-ar
For facebook users http://apps.facebook.com/lovealocalbusiness/show/141097?cid=soc__lalb_shr_
ALSO, Text 'midgear' to 244326 so you can vote twice lol

·
Premium Member
4,827 Posts
Intuit is running a contest and the business winner will get a$50k grant, I am a brand new business without a retail location (yet) and I reallly need the money! I mean I charge $204 for a SET of Pilot Powers! Help your fellow riders afford riding by voting for me! I plan on hiring a model to guarantee return customers :p she is a marketing director with retail experience so she is a winner! She wants more money than I can offer though...and besides more when she works sales events in a BIKINI! I'll post pictures if I win! Thanks for your help!

http://apps.facebook.com/lovealocalbusiness/show/140905?cid=soc__lalb_shr_

you gonna have to post pics of the chick to get us interested, hahahah,

good luck bro,

so some powers for 204 is that shipped?

Post the bikin pics and watch em flood, hahah

·
Scooty-Puff Jr. Racer
5,882 Posts

good luck bro,

:+1: in for pics! lol :drunk:

·
Banned
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

good luck bro,

I currently use sportbiketrackgear until I get my own supplier and I hope I can manage that again. I will have my own website, that a friend and his company is making for me :)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
more pics more votes man lol

·
Banned
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey, ur actually local for me too!
Northwest Arkansas? Sweet! I am in both fayetteville and rogers, and I my new retail location opening next riding season will be in downtown rogers on 2nd street because it's on the way to Hwy 12!

BTW Riders, come visit Arkansas and ride Highway 12 and then 127, then go up 23 to Eureka springs. Amazing ride.

·
Registered
277 Posts
how do i vote? i click the first link and see no where to vote. sorry...

post number 100 btw nbd... where my prize?

·
Banned
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
how do i vote? i click the first link and see no where to vote. sorry...

post number 100 btw nbd... where my prize?
Use either the facebook app, or text "midgear" to 244326 or all three! by using the non-facebook link, and clicking "I'm a fan" on the right, and enter in midgear in fayetteville, ar

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.