Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how do i insert an image on a post when i hit the button to insert image it asks for a URL whats that ? i want to post pics that i have on my computer i cant right on the mouse i have an apple computer an i mac ?

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
you have to use a image hosting site
photobucket.com
imageshack
or something else
check in the new members section theres a list in one of them

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
thepic has to be hosted somewhere, liek photobucket. then when you have it hosted you can get the URL from whoever is hosting the pic.

you can also try attaching the pics, go to the bottom where it says manage attachments and see if that works for ya.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so just go to photo pucket.com and sign up upload my photos on thier then itll give me the URL for each pic ?

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
yep on the side it will say " IMG CODE" click it and it will copy then you past that right in the text box and your good to go you dont have to click the little pic icon

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
DAMN!!! you beat me so my BS flag is not useful...just in spite im leaving it up bahahahah

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
slaps your an A$$ haha i got a a 600 to make up where i lack in other places:drunk::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
Nice!! so whats a dyno run cost? might want to get some baseline numbers before i start playing. im guessing they do tuning there?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yea they are the best nicest place ull ever go to and cheap i think its 75 for 3 runs ask for ron he can help you its a small place ron and 3 other guys they do alot of track stuff hes the only one i will let touch my bike they also do suspension seding for i think 30 bucks ask anyone about washington cycle works ull get nothing but a++++++ responses

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
thanx chris, im definately gonna check them out, im gonna need someone to help me get my suspension where i want it when the time comes.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts