Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need Some Cool Places To Hang Out Whats Out There???

·
Registered
140 Posts
I always ride the length of LSD and then come back and turn into museum campus and hang out there. Always riders there parked next to the planetarium during season once it gets dark. Also if you hop on i80 west you'll hit starved rock and there's some nice roads around there.

·
Training Wheel Hero
112 Posts
Yea up by the planetarium is where a lotta people hangout. also everyone from the burbs meets at Woodfield mall in Schaumburg, its about 20 -30 min away down I90. only thing is if you are meeting there when the crews from there leave to go meet in the city they blazing threw traffic goin about 120-170 depending on dead stop traffic on weekends or not. So if your not riding hard watch out had some D-bag on a gixxer almost rear end me and my girl during the summer cuz he was splitin lanes as I was changing lanes in stopped traffic going about 80mph. just blew past me like i wasnt there.:gun1:

other then that though on Friday sat night the best place to find people hangin out is the walgreens on Ohio or Al's beef wich is on the next block but I cant remember what street and the a lot of the time everyone leaves the and drives out to stoney island and chills by white castle, its a big long strip of flat street, basically everyone just hangs out and a few stunter messin around, not to many leos and when they are the CHI cops dont care to much as long as theres no racing and your not messin **** up

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea i cruse up and down LSD all the time it got kinda boring but will still go lol maybe ill see u guys down there

·
Registered
276 Posts
Rock n Roll MCD's in Downtown has alot of bikes and cars from fri and sat....usually see a alot of bikes while im club hopping on ohio st.

·
Registered
65 Posts
bike meet up spot on north side. Sheridan road is a nice one to take. Trips to Streets of Woodfield.

Sheridan is a blast... Use to always go on our VW cruise nights down that road.... Some fun twisties!

Next season, im def checkin a few of these places out. Iv put 3,000 miles on my bike riding solo this season... It gets boring :(

·
Registered
59 Posts
bike meet up spot on north side. Sheridan road is a nice one to take. Trips to Streets of Woodfield.
Streets of Woodfield are usally heavily crowded with bikes

1 - 12 of 12 Posts