Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been as active in this community since I gave up riding sportbikes, but I am asking for fellow members help. My very good friend Pete broke his C6 vertibra and suffered an 80% compression of his spine yesterday at a motocross race. He can move his arms a bit, but hasn't been able to move his legs yet. He is currently hooked up to a respirator but is awake and able to communicate.

Any prayers and well wishes that this community is willing to send his way is greatly appreciated. I have been in communication with his wife Shannon since the accident and we are all pulling for him. Whether you are religious or not please send my good friend Pete good wishes and prayers for a speedy and full recovery.

Please 600RR.net community I am asking for your help in this desperate time. Any well wishes are greatly appreciated and I hope he can pull through this trying time in his young life.

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
All the best to your friend Pete man.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Hes has mine and my entire familys prayers..Wish him a speedy recovery and best wishes to all his family and freinds..Will also give prayer this up and coming monday at church service....With all the technogly these day i wish somebody would come up with a cure for stuff like this..All we can do is pray, and he has mine....

·
fall down 7times get up 8
1,479 Posts
feel better pete, do what your docs & p/t tells you to do & keep your diet full of good healing foods.
so easy to get hurt riding on dirt, most peeps just don't get it.....
may all his family & friends keep up the strong support as it really helps the spirit

oh? & mx, it's not required you own a honda or ride sportbikes to enjoy the community. IF i'm ever riding non hondas i'll still stop by the neighborhood to visit & keep up w/the community

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all the well wishes it really means a lot. I am so broken up over this as Pete and Shannon have been a very big part of my life for the last 5 years and have helped me when I needed them most. They are the nicest and most caring people and always willing to lend a helping hand when needed. They are the last people in the world to need this kind of trouble as they will celebrate their 3 year wedding anniversary next month and are trying to have a child. This is a very trying time for them and all of those close to them.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
best wishes for a speedy recovery to Pete, positive thoughts coming your way!

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Best wishes for Pete ,Shanon family and friends hang in there folks Calamity during times like these is a test in faith and belief in God all mighty keep them both strong and simply ask for a speedy recovery I sure will do my part & be rest assured all of our prayers will be answered Amen

1 - 20 of 47 Posts