Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Monkey works will work for you :)
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,
I just found out today that one of my college buddies was in a severe accident on his motorcycle on March 27. He was cut off at an intersection by an F-350 towing a trailer, apparently by someone who was DUI!!!! His injuries are very severe, the most serious being head trauma and a collapsed lung. He was wearing a good helmet, leather jacket, boots and jeans and still received many injuries. His GF was on the back and she is severly injured also. He was in a coma for a few days but then he started to respond to people and open his eyes, but I just heard a few minutes ago that he may not survive after all. So can you all please say a prayer for him and his family. Thank you all in advance for your support.

Rowski

·
Registered
209 Posts
That's horrible. :( I hope both of them make it through. May God watch over them and make things work out for the best. Did this happen in Florida? I'm originally from there.

·
Registered
618 Posts
My prayers are with them! I hate hearing stuff like that.

·
Registered
423 Posts
your buddy and his girl friend are in my bikers prayer. Your friends and their familys are in my thoughts and prayers... Stay strong and keep her shiney side up. Here is the bikers prayer I silently say before every ride maybe some of you will like it. Its not my own just found a card with it on there.

MAY THE SUN RISE IN FRONT OF ME

MAY THE RAIN FALL BEHIND ME

AND THE WIND FOLLOW ME

MAY THE ANGELS OF MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS

WHO HAVE GONE BEFORE ME

GUARD MY TRAVELS

FOR THEY KNOW THE PERILS

OF THE ROAD AHEAD OF ME

KEEP ME SAFE THROUGH THE ROUGH CITY STREETS

ON MY WAY TO THE LAND OF SWIRLING TURNS

AND ROLLING HILLS

LET THE COLOURS OF FALL KEEP ME WARM

LET THE EAGLE GUIDE ME TO THE MOUNTAINTOPS

LET THE MOONS LIGHT GUIDE ME

THROUGH THE NIGHT

MAY MY TYRES NOT FAIL ME

NOR MY ENGINE GROW OLD

MAY MY BIKE DRAW LIFE

FROM THE STREAMS I PASS

KEEP MY SEAT SOFT AND MY MIND SHARP

LET THE AIR OF SPRING BREATHE LIFE

INTO MY SOUL

TO JOURNEY TO ANOTHER ADVENTURE

BESIDES MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS

·
Registered
360 Posts
It saddens my heart to hear stuff like this. I'll keep your friend and his girlfriend, and their families in my prayers.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts