1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
268 Posts
That really sucks to hear. It makes me hesitate to buy things off people. I hope this all gets sorted out for you.

·
Registered
138 Posts
That sucks man, he has previous sales that went well and he seemed to be a legit member of the board. Hoping that there's is a legit reason that he has been away, and hoping you get your boots or money back.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I found his FB. I know what he looks like, what his family looks like, where he lives, where he works, his phone #, everything except his social security number. LOL. I will wait to see if he respond to paypal dispute.
Good.

Bring him down or pay him a little face-to-face visit. Don't let up until you get your boots or your money in hand.

I figured that douche posted his personal info somewhere on the interwebz.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
i know im looking at the glass half full here but his feedback score is 100%, maybe, hopefully something has happened to where he cant respond maybe an unfortunate turn of events in his life or something. keep us updated and we'll eventually find out if hes a scumbag or not. :gun1:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I bought the boots from him because he has a 100% feedback and thought he was legit. Forbidden_Rider has called him many times and he doesn't answer his phone, does not reply to messages, and eventually blocked his number or does not except incoming calls.
He took $150 from me, but you don't take $1000 from someone and disappear like that without any suspicions.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No progress yet? What have they said with the PayPal dispute
Still waiting for his reply from paypal dispute, nothing so far. If he doesn't respond within two weeks, I automatically win. I'm not expecting any response from him though.

Post his info. Let's troll the fucker
I'm gonna keep this professional and private for now.

·
Registered
15 Posts
PMunks is a person who works in the communication industry, he ain't dead so there is no excuse for his lack of communication especially when you are dealing with someone else's money. If he's not a scammer, he's a horrible business man. So far he's come off as a scammer to me and not a very bright one.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts