Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been searching around for pocket bikes and i think that i am interested in getting one, but i would like to know more about them and about where i can find a good deal....how much should i be paying for one and if i can find a place that will do group discounts would anyone be interested in a group purchase....

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
http://www.pocketminibikes.com/RocketGT.html

We have 2 already and I'm getting a yellow to match my RR.

Thanks mabbott for your post on these a few weeks back.

By the way these things fly...........they are somewhat cheaply made but WELL worth the price. Maybe in a few weeks when me and my 3 buddies take em out to a parking lot..I can do a full test/comparo. They would be all the same machines but different colors. Maybe complete with pictures and all! :lol2:

·
Registered
76 Posts
I will have a red , and a black one tommorow. The are loads of fun but cheaply made. from my experiance the pull start gears fly apart if you pull too hard.
I'v seen the clutch expolode on the first start.(that one is now direct drive). and the jets plug up easily. silencers fall off and bolt loosen themselves up.
This is the standard 47cc pocket bike that runs about 300-400 bucks. But belive me you will get your moneys worth out of it in one night of riding.
http://www.twiztedindustries.com/TOYZ4SALE_Other_47ccMiniStreetBike.htm
these are the ones i'm talking about. if you have any machanical knowledge at all
you can keep one runnning just fine.

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
These things kill me! I wish I was rich and had a big house that I could race up and down the halls on one of these. :cruising:

Sweet! :bounce:
Jason

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
homerjay4242 Nick from Ridersinc Sells Pocket Bikes.
Thanx I will have to get in touch with him....i know a few people who are interested in them.........

·
Registered
76 Posts
there is a very fine line between a good wheelie and the ground on a pocket bike.
Iv'e looped it a couple of times. man they are sooo much fun.
but i'm going to keep the wheelies on my fiddy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts