Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which ones are worth a damn? I like the one in the Ghost Rider vids but have no clue who makes them.

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Polini makes the real good ones. Blata and GRC are good too. I just sold four of the cheaper pocket bikes for less than $300. I want to have just one good one.

·
Registered
14,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There are some beautiful pocket bikes out there, and not cheap. Good god, what have I done?????

·
11,188 Posts
Once you get into them they are addictive. They are dangerous too. I make sure to wear gear when riding them. My bud crashed one of mine and he was out of work for almost a month. Make sure you get one that have the higher pegs. The one that got wrecked had the best peg position and it was totalled when crashed. All the bikes after that sucked. Pegs kept bottoming out and almost caused a few wrecks of my own but I held on.

·
11,188 Posts
EP3hatch03 said:
i always wanted to get one, but it's scary riding those w/o gear, i feel like my legs are gonna scrape off the road.
I'll wear my cheap gear and my icon under armor. I have a couple Joe Rocket textiles I don't care about and we use a spare helmet. We have ruined a few pair of jeans draggin knee and one of my buds still has the sprocket imprint on his shirt where it got him in the chest. After my friends big wreck it scared us all into wearing enough gear.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts