Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Around here I see it all of the time from other riders, it's kind of overkilled though. The roads suck around here, lots of dips, pits, and bumps from the freeze thaw cycle each year.

Example, yesterday on the ride home from work I passed a group of four bikes heading in the other direction. Two waved, two pointed out a road hazard (I know which one it is and it's only in thier lane, If your not expecting that bump your balls will get a jolt) But pointing out a little bump in one lane is in my opinion overkill. I could see pointing out a downed branch or gravel, but a BUMP. They're everywhere!

Anyone else notice this.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
The people I ride with usually just point out branches, rocks, dirt, and the damn YAMISH!! But, I do see ppl pointing out slow traffic and bumps like your talking about. I even had a rider comming the opposite way in a construction area highmbeaming me warning me about stuff in the road lol. O well, ppl just looking out for a fellow rider.

·
She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her
5,253 Posts
Yea the only stuff we really point out is like the foot deep potholes, and other stuff that could throw ya.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts