Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, we discussed this so lets do it. I know slaps and Simple said they were down for this Friday maybe. Wes is also interested, but didnt ask him about this Friday. If we do it at my place we can cook out on the grill, or Wes said something about doing it at his place. Doesnt matter to me. If we do it at my place I think a max of 5 people (besides myself) is all my apt can take.

So lets set this thing up.

Hold Em' Baby!

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
I won't know what is going on friday till mid week. I have a nice grill but no propane tank. (long story). My place can fit a few more. We could have two tables... if we wanted..

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like keeping it to a smaller group if at all possible (One table). More fun that way. But whatever, Its all good as long as we do it.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
I don't know how to play poker, play spades instead. J/K. As if the wife will let me out of the house, my F'n bike sat in the garage all weekend all I did was Honda polish her, and I just got done sitting on it. LOL. This madness is going to have to end. I was thinking about doing a Bar B Q at my crib too, I know she doesn't mind that.

·
Registered
249 Posts
is this only a guy thing, purely sexist? cuz i'm fine with that... just let me know. =)

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mssdrider said:
is this only a guy thing, purely sexist? cuz i'm fine with that... just let me know. =)

Im ok with you showing up. Im an equal opportunity money taker. : )

1 - 8 of 8 Posts