• A more experienced & more moderate democrat

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think? Personally I think we're screwed either way with the options we've got now but as you can probably tell I think we'll be more screwed one way than the other.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
I voted for Ron Paul in the primaries and wish he had a realistic shot at winning.

I'm going to vote for McCain next time around not because I like him, but because I don't want Obama for President.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah Ron Paul is the man. I'd trade just about anything to have him in the Oval office. Men like him are the ones that founded this country.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
^^^ lol at ur Obamanov signature graphic

·
Registered
123 Posts
Our choices suck. I'll be voting McCain because the thought of Obama appointing Supreme Court justices, among other things, is scary.

I liked Ron Paul, but I didn't like the idea of non-interventionism. We live in an increasingly connected world with nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons (otherwise I might agree). That was pretty much the deal-breaker since protection is on the short list of things I believe the government SHOULD be responsible for.

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
Ron Jeremy should run. He'd get my vote

·
Registered
30 Posts
I voted for Ron Paul in the primaries and wish he had a realistic shot at winning.

I'm going to vote for McCain next time around not because I like him, but because I don't want Obama for President.

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm all for Ron Paul

When elections come, I'll give my vote to McCain, not because I like him, but to vote against Obama.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I could never vote for mccain, he would just be another bush. obama all the way. mccain is too old to know the younger america.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
If Ron Paul had the capitol to front a media blitz and re enter as a in dependant I think he would beat McCain. But I doubt he would beat Obama as the media seems to enjoy tossing his salad.... they just love him. He has great experience in the areas of sidestepping ,sweet talking and apearantly has grasp on Americas general mind set. I still cant believe with his lack of back ground and his reps cant name shite that he has ever done that benefited this country in some way. And McCain just reminds me of and old man that shakes his fist at kids that cut across his lawn, or every other villain unmasked at the end of a Scooby Do episode.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts