• White

Votes: 25 75.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

i can also do either black or white passenger pegs on either. and in the future, possibly white brake lines. not sure yet. that may be a bit much and i dont want to "rice" it out. i'll see as time comes. but for now, just trying to figure out what combination for pegs and wheels. i like both equally myself.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
get rid of the gay transformer sticker then we'll talk.
it's kind of a personal thing. you wouldn't get it and i don't expect you to. i've had an autobot sticker on my car for over 10 years and this is going to be my decepticon.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ditch the silver decals if you're going to go with either one.

i think they're painted on? i wanted to take them off but i remember reading that i can't

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
white with blue rim lip. Have fun cleaning those white rims :lol:

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
white with blue rim lip. Have fun cleaning those white rims :lol:
that was one of my concerns.... is it that bad? i mean, i dont think i'll mind wiping them down with a rag and water after every ride.

but do you think after 1 ride it will get so dirty that i can't even use water? i'll actually need some type of cleaner?

i have no experience with white rims.

i guess overall, i like the blue because it's BOLD and it stands out.

but overall, i also like the white because it looks cleaner and sleeker.

·
AMA Supersport Racer ** BOTM 08/10 **
1,838 Posts
Do white not blue. I put blue Carrozeria's on mine and didn't like it.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I like the darker blue suggestions and tristan's blue accents idea... and white rims aren't hard to keep clean especially if you wax them first, the dust will just come right off but if you don't sometimes it sucks if you're brake pads are messy

·
Registered
589 Posts
that blue on the white bike is a real eye sore dude, photoshop some more colours. but i would pick the white over the blue for sure. and you say you dont mind cleaning ur rims after every ride well im not sure how long you will last thinking that. but thats the sacrafices we make for our bike's to look the way WE want!

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
alright thanks everybody for your opinions.

i've decided on white.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts