Should Demented have been banned?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
Seriously, what's the point of this thread? Everything is being aired out in the other thread. Posting here isn't going to bring him back. Just put the subject to rest already, this is just beating a dead horse.

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
:+1:
Seriously, what's the point of this thread? Everything is being aired out in the other thread. Posting here isn't going to bring him back. Just put the subject to rest already, this is just beating a dead horse.
dead horses are bad mkay

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Honestly, we shouldn't be creating more threads about Demented. It's not the end of the world because got banned. Get over it and if you need to talk to him just add him on facebook.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
i say he got what he deserved... he knew this was coming and still plaid his ass*ole role so he got banned, i say good for . net we dont need arrogant pricks here at all

·
Premium Member
13,137 Posts
As the mods have been saying - I don't know the whole story, but I would like to see him allowed back on at some point.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
In the jedi world the master would kill you for questioning his decisions.
I say drop it before you join Demented in the outlands.

·
Registered
689 Posts
why was demented banned? He was one of the smartest people on the dot net, even tho he was arrogant to people, he still helped a lot of people on here.

·
Registered
6,211 Posts
again, WHO GIVES A FU*K?!

voting or even having this thread doesnt mean crap and sure as hell wont get anything done other than rile up the fu*king trolls.

The mods here are MORE than lenient. If you get banned then its on YOU. Even Stew(Admin) will warn you before banning your ass if you ignore the warning. Stop questioning it.

I'm sorry, do you guys not remember knightslugger? Just because you actually contribute wont't keep you from getting banned when you fu*k up. Oh yea, and KS is somewhere around here under a different name, but instead of being an ass and bitching about what happened, he moved the fu*k on with his life, just like everyone else should be doing.

IBTL

·
Registered
411 Posts
I think it was stupid idea to ban him.. Just cause some people cannot deal with how he posts... those people need to grow up.

I learned a lot from reading Demented's posts.. that being said, I will be looking for another forum to patronize and spend money on sponsors. I dont want to be a part of a community that is a bunch of whinny little girls. Suck it up, and take your Midol.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.