• June

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • August

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really want to get the ball rolling on the RR meet in Deal's Gap so I think we should take a poll on what month to have it and then take another poll on the specific weekend. Please vote if you have any chance of coming so we can make it work for everyone that wants to go.

Chris

· Registered
8,583 Posts
I'd definitely be interested in having a meet there...
keep me informed

· Registered
988 Posts
The specific month does not really matter for me. I just need three weeks notice so I can get off of work and make any necessary arragements. Thanks.

Also, would it be ok if I brought a friend. He is the one that has really been helping me with my riding and got me into riding.

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
this meet would strickly only be for CBR600RR owners and that is it. :(

j/k this meet would be open to anyone really, just would be cool to meet some people on the board and see their bikes :mrgreen:

for those that don't live right near the gap it would be cool to ride with a friend down to Knoxville :lol2:

· Registered
8,583 Posts
alright...some north carolina boys!!!
this will be fun.

hey if any of you charlotte or raliegh guys ever want to ride let me know

· Registered
988 Posts
Eazy E, I will shot you an email/pm if I plan to do some riding when I have a free day.

· Registered
8,583 Posts
nice...I've got a buddy in raliegh anyway...give me an excuse to get over that way!

· Registered
221 Posts
Throwing this out there because I know how things fall apart but how about April24,25 I will have right now at least 5 people but truthfully could grow to as many as 15 sideout and hrvat2 if they came it would be 4 RR's Alot of my friends have already been down there and love it. I would really like to meet a lot of people off of RR.net so I hope this date works for a lot of you if not post a date I posted this early for everyones work dates to be planned out Any more RR's from my area let me know and we will work something out.I LOVE IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

· Registered
8,583 Posts
I'll be there when everyone else thinks they can make it....

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.