Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a honda cbr 600rr or a Suzuki gsxr 600 2005??

which one weights less?? and which one is shorter in length??
and which one is better for stunning? and yes im a moron for doing that!

and yes im going to take the MSF course

and no im not going to buy a 250cc:icon_lol:

THANKS!!!:director:

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
i gotta admit gixxer 6s are great for stunting, parts are cheaper for it.
my 2 stunt friends ride the hell out of them, u just have to put an after market oil pickup in it or they will blow up. tho it maybe the same for the honda.
i think they weigh about the same.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Can I steal your thread? Or just ask something in it hehe

Almost same question like OP but here's some extra things: taking MSF when I move to usa later this year, getting 2007/08/09 bike next year once I go to college and I have experience with bikes(not sport bikes though)

My dilemma is: 600rr, suzuki gsxr 600 or kawasaki zx6r. Won't be stunting or anything, just casual riding.

I'll probably go for 600rr like I decided few years ago but still would like to know more about other ones.. :)

·
Drama Queen Extraordinaire
778 Posts
MY first bike was a 2004 600rr, then i got hit and picked up a 2006 636. My brother owns a 2001 GSX600R, my best friend owns a 2006 600rr. Another good buddy owns a 1997GSX600R.

From my experience. The gixxers are more raw and better suited for a bigger rider. 600rrs are a blast to ride and are for a smaller rider, the seat isnt anything special. The 636 was by far the quickest and fastest. Its a little bigger than the 600rr and is a little more comfortable. My problem with the RR is i kept slipping forward in the seat. The gixxer fit me perfectly, but both I rode were carborated and didnt really like either, but the fit me perfectly.

I'm 6'3" and weight 220.

I'm looking to get into an 07 RR and sell the 636. But.. the 636 has been good to me.

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Go buy a 250 for your first bike. But if you want to squid it out, the Gixxer is perfect for you. It's got a short inseam (that means, it's not too tall, suitable for short people).

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
newer gixxers are better for short people. im almost 6'2" and the gixx 6-750 feel very cramped to me.
the 1k feels nice tho.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts