Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have any of those wannabe/poser types in your area? tell me how you feel about it because i am having a few here and its unbearable haha

"dat monster sticker adds ungodly hp!!!"

·
Registered
14,365 Posts
What I hate are the judgmental riders, you know the type. Can't ride for sh1t, but they like to talk crap about other people. Probably going on those internet forums, trying to get other people to be haters too.

I prefer to ride. If you want to add stickers to your bike, awesome! If you want to stretch the swingarm, hell yeah...it's your bike. Want to ride without gear? Not what I consider a wise choice, but it's your choice to make.

Maybe you should be spending less time talking sh1t, and more time riding? I'll bet you have a lot of room for improvement, am I right?

·
Premium Member
2,991 Posts
have any of those wannabe/poser types in your area? tell me how you feel about it because i am having a few here and its unbearable haha

"dat monster sticker adds ungodly hp!!!"
NOS stickers add 25 whp to a B16 powered civic...fact.

·
Registered
119 Posts
What I hate are the judgmental riders, you know the type. Can't ride for sh1t, but they like to talk crap about other people. Probably going on those internet forums, trying to get other people to be haters too.

I prefer to ride. If you want to add stickers to your bike, awesome! If you want to stretch the swingarm, hell yeah...it's your bike. Want to ride without gear? Not what I consider a wise choice, but it's your choice to make.

Maybe you should be spending less time talking sh1t, and more time riding? I'll bet you have a lot of room for improvement, am I right?
I've seen you talk a lot of trash to other users.

·
Super Moderator
1,943 Posts
So where is the OP?
Adding more stickers, and getting in some track time to come and school you.

Or maybe his helmet is melting...

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

thats cute

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.