Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm concidering doing a free photo shoot to redo my portfolio. I'm looking at doing portrait and extreme action shots. I have some old sample shots I have done for the car people. I am the only person that will put the camera 1" from the road service at over a 100mph to get the right shot. I'm looking at doing a Chicago or Central Illinois Shoot

http://public.fotki.com/broadfield/dp_photography/

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
nice pics.....good luck on the album

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm using a high end Cannon EOS

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'm in. I got a 600RR and my Dad has a Busa. We've got full leathers and all. I'm down in Champaign, and he's up in Chicago and we'd both be willing to do a photoshoot. PM me.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will keep you updated. Still looking for more interested people

·
Registered
176 Posts
Great Pictures

I wish my pics. looked like yours their alsome. Only camera I own is a Sony Mavica that uses a flopy dics. but works in the business im in. I really liked the bird pics. My parrot is talking its but off now and won't shut up.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL I love parrots too. These are my roomates and they are always awsome to be around

·
Registered
260 Posts
how much photog experience do you have?

i dont mean to offend you but your pics seem underexposed.. but maybe that was your intentions for most of the pictures.. i dunno

oh and for cars, try to pan.. cuz the background is still and doesnt give that fast feel for the pic... just my .02

1 - 9 of 9 Posts