Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at taking a trip up to P.A the 8th or 9th of August, I live in the Upper Marlboro area of maryland. I'm I want to hit some back twisties and roads and take a tour of the city, if anyone in the P.A area is looking to ride that weekend reply back and when I decide I will reply back with my number so we can hitem up!!!:wave:

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Dude, you want twisties, come to Lancaster, PA. If the 8th or 9th is a weekend, me and some buddies will give you a great roller coaster of a ride!! You won't regret it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's sounds like a good deal!! I'm talking to a couple of people on dcsportbikes.com in my area to see if they're trying to roll. I'll hit you up when I know more details.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Sure thing! Looks like your about 2 hours away. Lancaster I'd say is perhaps the best area to live PA. It's got a city that resembles Philadelphia, if you don't like it well Philly is about 1hr 30 mins away!. The back roads are amazing! The sights are awesome and you'll definitely want to ride them over and over again! Just PM sometime when you guys are ready to roll up here. I got a few buddies that should also come with.

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Shutup Matt!

lol, but LuCiFeRrRr is right. Come on out to Lancaster, and we'll show you some sick twisties. Hit him or I up when you want to come to LanCo!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
H3LL [email protected]!!! I was looking at Lancaster on gmaps and that sh!t looks like a good area to get some work in. I'm tired of just the areas around here, and heard there were some great back roads in P.A. Also, I've never been there (except to change buses for Atlantic City....LOL). But I will PM you when I know for sure if were coming up there!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts