Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It would be on my left upper arm/shoulder. It is the phoenix rising from the flames/ashes. Im a firefighter and it symbolizes those who have perished rising from the flames. Just drew it up quick at work

·
Registered
56 Posts
I really like how the head looks. But something about it is a little too tribal for my taste. I think it would look pretty badass if you know an artist who is good with color. Speaking of the phoenix though.....heres mine

symbolizes all the **** I've gone through to get where I am. It is not a very common tattoo.....that's cool that you chose it.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ive got a cross on the underside of my right wrist black and white and a eye of horus under my left wrist in color. I think im going to stick with black and white with this one. idk.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
nice artwork.

if you like it get it. tats arent about what everyone else thinks, its about what you think.

that being said, i think its badass, and if you werent already getting it, id look into gettin something like it myself.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
mischiefse7en said:
Thats a good drawing, reminds me of a Trans Am though
that t/a emblem was one of the best designs. I had a 79 t/a, white with a blue bird on the hood. it was so white trash, but so f*ing cool at the same time. i almost grew a mullet to match.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts