Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, it's 3 am and we just got done cleaning up after the cookout and i just wanted to say that it was a great pleasure meeting everyone that made it to Eazy E's bar-b-que. it was awesome meeting people from the site and brethren from the 1000RR.net site. great people, great food, great time!!! :beer:

Eazy E (and Mrs. Eazy E), thank you for opening up your home to host the cookout - and those were GREAT, ribs by the way. if you haven't had some of Eazy's grilled food, you have no idea what your missing! <whisper> order some jerky... you'll love it!!!

for those that couldn't make it: i'm sure that we'll get another chance to do this again! maybe not at Eazy's place, but somewhere....

while i'm on my soapbox, thank you to everyone that opened their homes and made time to meet up while i was on my little tour of the south/east coast! it was awesome meeting all of you! i feel like the site members really are family!

alright, i'm done... time to go to sleep and digest all of this food and beer!

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Yeah really, where the hell are the pictures?

Jason

·
Registered
25 Posts
I must also say that the ribs were the shizzle. I had a blast and really appreciate E being (a great cook) i mean a great host, it was nice meeting people from the site. Like I was telling the guys last night im opening a machine/welding shop so if any one needs anything made from carbon fiber, fiberglass, custom swingarms pls drop me a line and I will try to see what I can do.

Ps did you guys hear that burnout I did when I left?

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
yes we did. I am still here at Easy's so I will post more when I get home.

·
Over the berm, and thru the woods, to grandmothers
1,220 Posts
Seven or so hours later; Farbio and I just made it back to Beaufort. I think I may hove done irreparable damage to my prostate and tail bone on the trip back. Luckily we only saw a few showers and didn't get popped by the SC state trooper that followed us.

All I can say is that we had such a great time with some really great people. Thankyou E for inviting us into your home and making us feel so welcomed. It was really great to meet all of the people from the site that were there. I really wish we could have all gone for a ride together but I think the aftermath of the party made it hard for any of us.

I know everyone that didn't go wants to see some pictures.. Too Bad haha.. you should have come. I will post all of my pics in the next day or two. Right now its a shower and time to pass out.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
paul
i am glad you and evrey one had a great time and a safe ride home i will try and make it to the next get together on the east coast since the best version of the west coast
***********laguna seca ********* coming upon us very soon as we speak
the race from ASSEN was kick ass

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Guys, I'm so glad that everyone had a good time. It really was damn fun! Towards the end of the night on saturday, I think that is about as hard as I've laughed in a long long time. Especially when adam tried the 1,000,000 scoville hotsauce. Good Times! But the whole weekend was great. Meetiing everyone, seeing some bikes, throwing some horseshoes...etc etc. I look forward to doing it again soon!

E

·
High Roller
167 Posts
eazy e said:
Guys, I'm so glad that everyone had a good time. It really was damn fun! Towards the end of the night on saturday, I think that is about as hard as I've laughed in a long long time. Especially when adam tried the 1,000,000 scoville hotsauce. Good Times! But the whole weekend was great. Meetiing everyone, seeing some bikes, throwing some horseshoes...etc etc. I look forward to doing it again soon!

E
Thanks again E. Luckily I only live 5 minutes from you so we can do this more often :) Once my fence is up in the back yard we'll have to move the festivities over to my house. Like I said possibly the weekend after July 4th I'm thinking of having everyone over. I'll keep you updated. ONce again E thanks for a great time....even the girls commented on how much fun they had!!!!

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
natecoop and flamedRR were the ones with the camera's out. Hopefully they'll get some pics up soon.

Paul, Don't forget the wakeup call you pulled on Adam.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
flamedRRider said:
Seven or so hours later; Farbio and I just made it back to Beaufort. I think I may hove done irreparable damage to my prostate and tail bone on the trip back. Luckily we only saw a few showers and didn't get popped by the SC state trooper that followed us.

All I can say is that we had such a great time with some really great people. Thankyou E for inviting us into your home and making us feel so welcomed. It was really great to meet all of the people from the site that were there. I really wish we could have all gone for a ride together but I think the aftermath of the party made it hard for any of us.

I know everyone that didn't go wants to see some pictures.. Too Bad haha.. you should have come. I will post all of my pics in the next day or two. Right now its a shower and time to pass out.
+1 paul. I am glad you wrote that first so I could just quote it.

·
Over the berm, and thru the woods, to grandmothers
1,220 Posts
My pics of the BBQ trip.

OK guys here are all of my pics from the trip.

Here is Adam and I packing it up Friday morning before we got on the road at 9AM.

A few pics of the bikes when we met up with Ryan(Remax21) in Columbia around noon.

The master of the smoker, Eazy cooking, and Adam scarfing some of those sweet! Ribs.

Here is a close up of Greg a.k.a. gbord getting in on the rib action.

Eric taking a swig on that potent blueberry shine.. Notice the already glazed look in his eyes. That shine made its way around later in the evening also.

Here is the morning wake up call that eazy was wanting.. It was like antartica during the night, at least he was lucky enough to have obtained a blanket.

And here is my last pic of the trip. Just above Charlotte on the way home we stopped under an overpass to don our rain gear, well Adam did anyway.

We all had a great time. I wish I had some of the action pics from the party..I think Nate and adam had some good pics as well. Can't wait to see what they captured.

Wait.. "Whats left in the cooler?", " ITS ME!".. as Gregg dives into the 100+ quart cooler of ice and beer.

"Hey man this stuff isn't that hot...." HAHAHAHAHAAHH!

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
lol, good pics paul. Good times. Cant wait for the track day get-together. I think I have the same pics as you lol. I will see when I get the camera out if I have dif ones.

Quotes are great, You took all the ones I remember

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Paul
great camera work man and the quotes are awesome thanks for sharing
i hope you guys did not get drenched with all that rain

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
hey paul, where are the pics of you mack'n on that one chick?

paul was showing us how it was done...heheheh Of course I still have to get her phone number for ya...hehehe

yeah, I really wish that we would have gotten a pic or video of GBord diving into the cooler. That was funny chit!

·
Registered
508 Posts
adam and paul, had a blast riding with you guys friday afternoon. sorry couldnt come the rest of the way with you guys. yall will have to come back another weekend to ride some more. glad everybody had a good time.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts