1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally!

Just wanted to share.

Boring day at work.

Nothing but squids to see and me at work, wishing I could be riding.

On the bright side I'm looking forward to Monday and Tuesday with Zemke and Peris and two full days of track instruction.

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
Celebrate good times woot woot!!!!!!!

·
OG
3,350 Posts
You sir, for your concentrated effort on achieving 1000 posts, are rewarded the 1000 post strip-o-gram. Enjoy:

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Zero fun today!

Sad face

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
Ken!!!! Where have you been????

·
OG
3,350 Posts
Ken!!!! Where have you been????
Wuddup amigo! :cheers: Just working this oil, bro. ;) Trying to concentrate on debt, so I am trying to avoid this place.. Now that I have twin rr's and see the benefits of modding, I have to practically sit on my hands to keep from spending money on them. :-S It's freakin hard man....

Hope you've been well! I see you're alive and your parents are wrong about you hurting yourself. :) Good stuff man. :) Glad you didn't ditch riding after that crappy trailer mishap, either. ;-)

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
Wuddup amigo! :cheers: Just working this oil, bro. ;) Trying to concentrate on debt, so I am trying to avoid this place.. Now that I have twin rr's and see the benefits of modding, I have to practically sit on my hands to keep from spending money on them. :-S It's freakin hard man....

Hope you've been well! I see you're alive and your parents are wrong about you hurting yourself. :) Good stuff man. :) Glad you didn't ditch riding after that crappy trailer mishap, either. ;-)

Yea!!!!! When we gonna grab a beer???

·
OG
3,350 Posts
As soon as you get down to ride the three sisters!!! :p

You got a house with a garage and a refrigerator full of cold beer in San Antone! :cheers:

I'm hitting this oil pretty hard, tho...next downtime not planned til x-mas... How about when it warms up again? Say around March?

You can do the five hour ride down, then we drink and chase women that night. Then the next morning we ride the three sisters, and go back, drink beers and chase women. Then you ride home the next day, hungover and happy! :-D

We got plenty of time to iron out the details.... :cheers: Whatcha think?

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
As soon as you get down to ride the three sisters!!! :p

You got a house with a garage and a refrigerator full of cold beer in San Antone! :cheers:

I'm hitting this oil pretty hard, tho...next downtime not planned til x-mas... How about when it warms up again? Say around March?

You can do the five hour ride down, then we drink and chase women that night. Then the next morning we ride the three sisters, and go back, drink beers and chase women. Then you ride home the next day, hungover and happy! :-D

We got plenty of time to iron out the details.... :cheers: Whatcha think?

Hell yeah!!!! Sounds bad ass man!!!!!! Beer, women, bikes!!!!!!!!

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
What kind of job you got ken?

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
Personal, its alright. Diesel equipment does interests me though.

·
OG
3,350 Posts
Personal, its alright. Diesel equipment does interests me though.
That's cool. Diesel equipment might pay more, but then your job might be more vulnerable to the highs and lows of the oil. There's probably 10x more stability in working on personal vehicles in the Midland/Odessa area... I've heard the economy swung a few times already in the last few years, the construction side coming to a grinding halt a while ago... I'm sure a lot of diesel mechanics were out of work when the construction vehicles got parked. Anyway, looking forward to pounding some rounds, compadre! :cheers:

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
^^^^^^ Aight den!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts

dare i ask....
what was the "trailer" mishap??

1 - 20 of 82 Posts