Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
"oh, theyre real... takatas."
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I need an entire new paintjob and figured if I'm doing it and it's not that big of a difference in price, I should find a stock metallic black off a car to paint it.

Any suggestions? Pics would be great too!

Thanks!

·
Registered
109 Posts
oh check out BIGBOI's paint job.. i think he replied to one of your previous posts. he got the mettalic black. or you could go with the EURo carbon black..

·
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh ok i remember your bike from my old post that sick man. but the black magic from the VW is a GREAT idea my boy has his 20th ann. GTI that color its so deap i think i just decided! hah thanks guys

·
Registered
323 Posts

cant really tell from the pic but i painted my bike nighthawk black. it got a lil bluish and purplish sparkle to it. cant really tell it in the pic but in person with sun light it will spark.

·
Registered
50 Posts
CasperGSR99 said:
oh ok i remember your bike from my old post that sick man. but the black magic from the VW is a GREAT idea my boy has his 20th ann. GTI that color its so deap i think i just decided! hah thanks guys
thanks man...good shoice in color!!! Im a Vdub fan sooooo there ya go haha...its about time to get out of the corrado though...it has given me too many problems. Somebody is coming to take a look at it saturday :(

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Metallic black is good in concept, but in reality looks like a dusty black bike. Don't get me wrong I like it, but it just looks dusty all the time.

I had a nightblack pearl RSX and that was a really nice color as long as the sun was out. Otherwise it just looked black.

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
porsche metallic black !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

·
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
tomimoto- any ideas? i dont wanna go too "custom" incase i need something painted again cause paint matching is a bitch

·
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i want to do something with black and caliper gold... any suggestions?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts