Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone made a post like this a while ago but I figure I'd start a new one so newer members can post theirs also

I'll start with mine:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Nice E46!

My Bimmer isn't quite that nice.

Bought it for $300 with 250,000 miles on it and it's close to 300,000 now. It ain't pretty, but it's fun to drive and gets 32mpg on 87 octane.

My other cage is an '03 Dodge pickup...3/4-ton, 4x4 quad cab, short bed, with the Cummins.

·
Registered
601 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Here's mine, sorta... I've been too lazy to take my own pic:

G

·
cbrhooked said:
Someone made a post like this a while ago but I figure I'd start a new one so newer members can post theirs also

I dont understand. Are the newer members somehow unable to post on the thread that already exists? Somehow me thinks someone wanted theirs at the top.... :rolleyes: :01_bitchs :headscrat

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
crotch_rocket_pilot said:
I dont understand. Are the newer members somehow unable to post on the thread that already exists? Somehow me thinks someone wanted theirs at the top.... :rolleyes: :01_bitchs :headscrat
And you and I just contributed to their undying pursuit to be at the top.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
crotch_rocket_pilot said:
Yup....oops, I did it again. Their plan has worked! :banghead:
You're gonna have to start laying down your Chucktatorship to get them to follow suit.

·
**Can't SEE My RC UJB smoked **
469 Posts
corrado is the shight for sure. used to have one and i'll tell ya i really what another,
it was a great car.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts