Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
my gf got me the keychain. its a Burnt Toast thats crying. from Kidrobot if you guys know that brand. i think its cool...

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
I had a couple so I gave one to my buddy as well.. they are the best because they don't make any noise and don't hurt the tank. Plus I heatshrinked the key ring so it really didn't make any noise.

If you can find that keychain... get it. Its a head turner. I guess it could have been the bike too HAHA.

·
Registered
709 Posts
I dont have a key chain for my bike, I cant stand to have something flopping around up there. just my preference, but I really like the nice clean look of nothing attached to the key.

as a matter of fact, even my car key ring only has a car key, and a house key, thats it.

·
Registered
923 Posts
here is my contribution hope you like it is not that original but im looking something that is.

rodrigo

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I dont have a key chain for my bike, I cant stand to have something flopping around up there. just my preference, but I really like the nice clean look of nothing attached to the key.

as a matter of fact, even my car key ring only has a car key, and a house key, thats it.

I want your fairings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts