Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Here's a place me and a buddy found last weekend, its in Savannah, Ga. Its an older race track that isn't used anymore, but its kinda part of a street that dead ends into the beginning of the track, it circles around a new golf course now so we showed up, rode 3 laps and then left. Then we made this quick video of our different camera angles when we got home...

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Here's a place me and a buddy found last weekend, its in Savannah, Ga. Its an older race track that isn't used anymore, but its kinda part of a street that dead ends into the beginning of the track, it circles around a new golf course now so we showed up, rode 3 laps and then left. Then we made this quick video of our different camera angles when we got home...
That is retardedly awesome. Very cool.

:+1:

·
Registered
64 Posts
That's an absolute gem! Free track time whenever the hell you want, I don't know if I'm happy or pissed at you :fyou:

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
That's an absolute gem! Free track time whenever the hell you want, I don't know if I'm happy or pissed at you :fyou:
well its cool but from what I've heard the fancy, rich golfers that surround the track don't really like the sound of 4 cylinders screaming through their golf course...that's why we got in and got out (plus we never got above 60 just in-case, but we didn't have to go too fast to have a little fun)

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Dude... Eff the rich golfers! I have some doubts in my mind that their golf carts could keep up! LOL

Ride the hell out of it! I know I would. What a freakin find!!

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
haha, its a nice little curvy ride from the track, over the bridge and back into town too...
here's a video I made quick with the footage from my buddies camera (I stayed close to the inside line so I could record him with my camera)

·
Registered
4,710 Posts

Here is one I threw together. It's a mix of the camera mounted on my sliver CBR and my friends black R6.

And NO my turn signal is not on! The flash rate of the camera makes it look like it is.

·
Registered
540 Posts

Fresno,CA near Shaver Lake

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Fresno,CA near Shaver Lake
How in the world did you record that with no wind noise? what kind of camera are you using?

·
Registered
540 Posts
How in the world did you record that with no wind noise? what kind of camera are you using?
i dont know... contourHD 720 model..

just tape over the mic hole...

i like contour better because their sound isn't muffled like the gopro.

·
T. BOTM Winner 10/11
4,508 Posts
not local to me anymore, but 181 in nc. my favorite road...*sigh*

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
PHP:
GSU_08RR 	Here's a place me and a buddy found last weekend, its in Savannah, Ga. Its an older race track that isn't used anymore, but its kinda part of a street that dead ends into the beginning of the track, it circles around a new golf course now so we showed up, rode 3 laps and then left. Then we made this quick video of our different camera angles when we got home...
Dude, that is a thousand different types of awesome!!! Jealous as hell:gun1: Police would be all over it here though...

Nice song choice too mate:banger:

Argh, so many twisties, so little time...

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
i dont know... contourHD 720 model..

just tape over the mic hole...

i like contour better because their sound isn't muffled like the gopro.
I'll have to try the tape fix, me and my buddy both have midland xtc's, they are great for the price (got for $47 brand new) but have bad wind noise, even in a waterproof case

·
Registered
197 Posts

MUHAHAHAH thanks for this

i only live a couple of hours from there LOL

1 - 20 of 28 Posts