Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 348 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll i've been thinking of getting a pet, looking at either a Dobi, or Rott or Pitt.

I know a couple people here have those dogs so please post up.

Others please post you other (pet family) members.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
flatout said:
We'll i've been thinking of getting a pet, looking at either a Dobi, or Rott or Pitt.

I know a couple people here have those dogs so please post up.

Others please post you other (pet family) members.
Sorry I don't have any pics to post up, my camera is fugged up right now. Don't know how much experience you have with any of those breeds, so I will offer up my opinion. I have always had dobermans (3) since I was a lil' tyke, they are some of the smartest, and most loyal dogs I have been around. They are loving when you want them to be, and mean when you want them to be, not to mention they look badass. Out of those 3 you listed I would go with the Doberman, definitely the smartest of the bunch. I'm sure Eazy can confirm this. Let us know what you decide.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Black05rr said:
Sorry I don't have any pics to post up, my camera is fugged up right now. Don't know how much experience you have with any of those breeds, so I will offer up my opinion. I have always had dobermans (3) since I was a lil' tyke, they are some of the smartest, and most loyal dogs I have been around. They are loving when you want them to be, and mean when you want them to be, not to mention they look badass. Out of those 3 you listed I would go with the Doberman, definitely the smartest of the bunch. I'm sure Eazy can confirm this. Let us know what you decide.
Thanks for the reply, growing up i had cocker's also had 2 boxers.

How much space do they require. Guess i'll have to get a fence.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
i have a black lab

Get something dif. hmmmmmmmmmmm aligators are cool to have

·
Registered
621 Posts
flatout said:
Right on rudy, cute looking my parents have a brindle also. Did you crop the ears.
nope i like her with dem big arse ears
I also had a few Cockers love em but way to much hair when they shed

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
My kids

I can definitely understand wanting to get a pure breed dog but with all the ones in the pound that need homes I think that will always be my route. And I'm not kidding when I say these are my kids, It's strange the way they can become part of the family. It would obviously be a dumb decision, but I swear to my wife all the time if someone ever maliciously hurt or killed one of my dogs I'd definitely be going to jail after getting done with that person.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
All ya'll dogs are cute!! Someday, when I have a bigger yard and quit traveling so much I plan on getting a rot. Love them. Here's my girl Grayson. We also have a turtle (Eureba) and a tortoise (Isley).

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Lilo and Stitch............unfortunately I had to sell them when I started working out of state. Sugar Gliders need a lot of attention. Cool pets though.

1 - 20 of 348 Posts