Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i searched for the thread, but couldn't find one so i decided to start my own. if this is a duplicate...sorry.

just interested to see other members bikes when they hit the track.

later!

street clothes:

track dress:

my first track day in 2006

·
Registered
37 Posts
Do you have nothing better to do than to look up 6 year old posts so you can call people out for not searching? What a douche.

I'll post some pics of my bike this weekend. I'm doing more track riding than street riding these days, so I'm think about doing all of the dedicated conversions so I don't ruin the stock plastics.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Who want's to go through 10 pages to get to the relevant ****. Not me!

·
Registered
37 Posts
:+1::iamwith: its even a sticky in the trackday section... f'n noobs tryin to call patty out....:crackup::gun1:

edit: and its 17 pages not 10!!
I don't give a **** how many posts you or your little ass buddy have, trolling forums simply for the purpose of calling out people for reposts and grammar is a douche move. Supporting this behavior is 10x worse than an honest mistake. Let the moderators take care of that and stop being a little bitch.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
ok. i see where this thread will go eventually. but we already got a thread of trackbikes, and as mentioned...it's currently active and being updated all the time.

http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=772

If you don't wanna sort through the poop, hit "last page" and browse pages in reverse order.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.