Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched but don't see a dedicated thread. Thought this would be a very informative thread for current/future owners.

I'll start: 2008 Tundra CrewMax. I have no problems hauling two bikes though I have to lower the tailgate w/Ready Ramp for added insurance.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I rock a 91 Mitsubishi Expess MWB tradesmans van. Perfect for getting the racebike to the track. Don't think they have them in the states though.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
No pics but I rock a Black on Black Jeep Comander with a orange on orange uhaul trailer.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
I dont have a pic of my trailer, its just a cheap 6x10.
hopefully Ill get an enclosed 6x10 in the near future.

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Honda Pilot (got three kids I have to haul around) and a Red Trailer. I got the trailer because it folds up so I can store it in the garage.

I added a Pit Bull trailer restraint. This thing eliminates the need for any tie-downs. Here is a video.

·
Registered
24 Posts
The Truck and Trailer (truck finally got some new wheels though :thumbup:)

The RC51 in track gear at Grattan, and street plastics at Biketoberfest. I was using it for street riding and track days both. Now that I've got a new track bike the RC is finally seen her last day the track..... maybe. LOL

The new track bike

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Photobucket has an editing feature. You guys can resize.

That's the first repsol RC51 I've ever seen. Niceeeee!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
thats the only pic i have and that was my first trackday too

·
Registered
363 Posts
My toy hauler '07 Dodge Caliber SXT, 2.0L 4 banger :) Slow as hell with a full size trailer, does alright with the flat trailer.

1 - 20 of 123 Posts