Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You wont be allowed the access any way
Ok folks i have noticed lately a trend of over welcoming our new members this is a practice that has been carried away by a lot of current members that want access to the classified asap :cursin:

As of today this practice will not be tolerated or allowed its not fair for the contributing members and the non contributing members to have the same privileage just because you want to sell your parts does not give you the right to take an easy route & put all your posts in the new members section saying welcome to dot .net i am sure you can invest more of your time into benefting this community of ours :banger:

Its very easy for us mods and admins to find such posts and will delete them as soon as we see them and your post count will get a decrease and your access will get taken away i hope you do understand and see the reasoning behind such practice if not oh well i am sorry to piss you off :crackup:

yeah and one more issue like Mixar said :director: Quit Bumping 2 year old threads :spank::police: Thanks Mixar for the reminder and bringing that issue up :thumbup:

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Please consider the above post as a Friendly warning if not your post count will get deducted by the exsseive number of welcomes you post so please watch your self

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
moe, maybe im on crack...but didnt you post this a while back?
Sure did but some members do not want to follow rules
or simply ignore reading the thread rules so a reminder
is warranted :spank:

·
BOTM Winner 07/12
1,714 Posts
I you have a legit question it may be alright. What he's talking about is when someone bumps an old thread with a stupid comment for no reason.

·
Registered
9,936 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,827 Posts
how come we cant post threads on here? i need parts and have questions

you should be able to post threads and ask questions, just not post for parts, until you have reached the post count and been a member for some time, its so we dont get trolls and scammers,

should have bumped Moe's older thread, hahah, :crackup:

Just dont try to get around the rules and you should be good, if you have to sell your stuff now, craigslist, it,

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
save me some time of reading and tell me what the post count is and time frame
ok fine, i will do the math, so you dont have to.

to post threads.

you must have created an introduction thread in the new members section.
step1

after intro yourself, you can post threads just the same as everyone else, with the exception being in the classified section.

you will not be able to create a thread ( you can post in other threads)
in the classified section til you have been a member for over 60 days and you have 100 posts.
keep in mind that spam doesnt count and if you are considered to be spamming to get your 100 posts they will be deducted as such.

pretty simple. but seriously do yourself a favor, read the forum rules...:drunk:

·
Registered
71 Posts
so now who is allowed to post in the new members area? a member asked a question regarding the MSF and I'm a certified MSF instructor and i tried to reply but i was not allowed to...

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
so now who is allowed to post in the new members area? a member asked a question regarding the MSF and I'm a certified MSF instructor and i tried to reply but i was not allowed to...
Once you pass the min post count of 100 posts you will be allowed access to the new members forum :cruising:

·
Registered
105 Posts
i have found there are alot of rules on here but at the same time there is alot of info on here and if you ask someone something they will try and help you out the best they can

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
What am I missing? I can't post in the new members area. I am we'll over the 60 day/100 post requirements.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 30 Posts