• n no

Votes: 26 38.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guy at a shop can powder coat my rims orange for 360, with no downtime just gonna powder coat his spare rims and then when there done just slap them on my bike, i have a orange tribal dont know if it would be to much orange or not? what do u guys think?

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
I say do it. I think thats a little steep on price but it would look good.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
i say do it also.....its different and black bikes look great with black wheels therfore I think the same will happen with orange.....color match it tho (no repsol orange unless its the same) Maybe after you do this polish the lips?

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Go for it. If it matches the bike colour well anyway.

·
Registered
124 Posts
If your leaving the tribal on I would definitely say no. I would make everything else black, that would look hot.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
i wouldnt do it for 360. sounds steep to me. but if you could get a better deal.. i say go for it. it'll set you apart from all the other orange RR's.

guys who have powdercoated rims, please chime in on your prices.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Paid $350 but well worth it. I'm sure I could of got it done cheaper but I always think you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
ah i voted no cuz i thought it would be too much orange, but after seein that pic...i say ya go for it

·
Registered
984 Posts
victory said:
that's a little too much orange i think.
Make thoughts exactly. But, it would be something different from the rest of them.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
I think you should do it.

·
Registered
888 Posts
teg said:
360 is pretty expensive

powdercoat the swingarm/rearsets/pegs while youre at it

i took that pic, it looks alot better in person
i say if you got the $, go for it
+1 on powdercoating the swingarm/rearsets/pegs

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
where would i be able to go to get this done? would i need to get the rims off the bike and rubber taken off?

·
Registered
888 Posts
any place that does powdercoating "should" be able to do this
but yes you will need to take the rims off the bike and get the rubber taken off since the paint bakes in the oven
those pics were taken at the dealer i bought my 60rr from, they offer this service
but it was a bit pricey and not my thing

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
thanks. . . . i need to look into this. Sum1 may have a repsol replica that they are almost finished with ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts