Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering and I have searched but has anyone powder coated their rear pegs anything besides black that they have pictures of? What about their rearsets?

I've got an all black 09 bike and am trying to decide if I should powder coat the rear pegs all black then like the rearset red? Or maybe the rear pegs and rear sets red??

any pics would be great thanks

·
Registered
150 Posts
This doesn't really answer your question, but a friend of mine is about have his rearsets powdercoated gold. That may be done this weekend, and if so, I will post pictures. This is supposed to happen locally if the shop is actually open.

·
Registered
368 Posts
This doesn't really answer your question, but a friend of mine is about have his rearsets powdercoated gold. That may be done this weekend, and if so, I will post pictures. This is supposed to happen locally if the shop is actually open.
Definitely post pics because I was thinking about doing the same thing as well. Either that or just buy some gold ones

·
Registered
667 Posts
I was wondering and I have searched but has anyone powder coated their rear pegs anything besides black that they have pictures of? What about their rearsets?

I've got an all black 09 bike and am trying to decide if I should powder coat the rear pegs all black then like the rearset red? Or maybe the rear pegs and rear sets red??

any pics would be great thanks
You can absolutely do whatever you want... What other red bits you putting on the bike? Might look out of place with the only red being a rear set.

·
Premium Member
14,336 Posts
Just to recommend. I would do the big parts in black and do accents in red. Rearsets/pass pegs is too much when they are all red.

·
Premium Member
14,336 Posts
Member on here has black rearsets/pass pegs and red footpegs for each. Nice compliment.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.