Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
"oh, theyre real... takatas."
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys anyone know where and how much i could power coat my wheels caliper gold?
Thanks all. Maybe Tripage could do it?

·
Registered
638 Posts
I'd say email trip, he did my levers, got them back really fast and they look great.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Damn, thats a good deal bro, I'd have them change colors every season at that price!!!!

·
Registered
909 Posts
yeah but then again its a pain in the a$$ taking everything apart, taking it to the shop to remove the tires and stripping the wheels, unless you enjoy doing that.

101stABN said:
Damn, thats a good deal bro, I'd have them change colors every season at that price!!!!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Yea, and if you dont have the tools it could suck as well :)

toly's RR said:
yeah but then again its a pain in the a$$ taking everything apart, taking it to the shop to remove the tires and stripping the wheels, unless you enjoy doing that.

·
Registered
475 Posts
yeah that is a pain in the ass a buddy of mine works for the city and is limited to color. orange was my choice and he could do it, so i was lucky to get both wheels for $80. but he sed he can powder coat other colors if they are willing to pay for the paint. he would prolly charge like 20-40 for both wheels +ur paint purchase is my guess.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Man you guys know some good deals, it is 125 per wheel here, that is after you disassemble everything and have it blasted or stripped yourself!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts